Photobucket


Subscribe today to know what is going on around the
Winning Woman Network.
We are in the process of expanding our reach because of YOU!
Help us reach more women, spread the word!
There are so many women out there who need to hear
these words;

You are the Winning Woman...with Style!

Who is a Winning Woman?

A Winning Woman has a good sense about herself, what is important, what she wants out of life, how she will get it, and most of all, a sense of peace within that lets her know that regardless how many obstacles she may face, she is not alone and can share this journey with others. God created woman to be beautiful inside and out. Using the gifts, talents, and grace with a winning attitude, she is a Winner! Simply stated; information + knowledge = power. We are here to encourage, esteem, and help you to believe you can achieve your goals. Are you ready to become a Winning Woman?

6.24.2009

BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED!!

BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED -

these words were staring me in the face as I opened my blogger to post another article. Panic set in, because, I had no idea what Bandwidth exceeded meant, nor did I know what to do. I quickly entered these words in the search bar to see if there was a good explanation for this - apparently there was, since my site was being hosted free, it was getting too much traffic, and therefore, it had gone beyond its capabilities to support my site.

What to do? What to do? Aha, twitter...so I entered my query and got some interesting answers, all the same really, from congratulations, to time to upgrade, get your own hosting, server, etc. People are so great there, so much knowledge and information to be found and the answers come unconditionally. Community - we have it there!

Ultimately, the decision had to made, time to move. And so without further ado I invite every Winning Woman to our new address which is:



Beginning July 1st, we will unveil our new site and hope that you will join us, enjoy and help it grow.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Your new site address is missing from the post. I can't tell if it was intentional or not.

I have visited before, but resist visiting because your page takes so long to load and is so busy. I really like your ideas, but think a simpler page would load quicker, need less bandwidth and receive more traffic from other women.

Looking forward to the new site.

Melody Campbell said...

I am so excited for you! Wow - how much traffic does one need to get before the "bandwidth is exceeded"?

Hopefully you're moving to a self-hosted Wordpress blog. Simple to customize and lots of programming available to really promote your concept.

Anonymous said...

Monika,

I always enjoy your posts and look forward to the new site. Sounds like many of us are changing... My new one will hopefully be up the following week.

Best wishes!

Denise Price Thomas said...

Very interesting and inspiring site! I look forward to the unveiling. I have just arrived upon your site today and am trying to find my way around.

Please visit my blog: (?and follow?)
wwwgladysfriday.blogspot.com (Healthcare Comedian)
aka
Denise Price Thomas
www.denisepricethomas.com
www.gladysfriday.com

I'm not sure how to get the most traffic / exposure. You certainly have no problem with that. Thanks for your articles, thanks for sharing.
Enjoy your day.
Denise Price Thomas
Twitter: DenisePThomas and ImaGladysFriday
Linkedin: Denise Price Thomas
Blog: wwwgladysfriday.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the new site!